May 7, 2017

More work/play.

Finished up getting the wire rollovers installed and drilled and installed the star rollovers and the switches for those.  Mechanical stuff on the playfield is pretty much installed except for the 3 servo mechs that I still need to build, 1 for the roto target and 1 for each of the lower outlanes. Added a couple of temporary wire guides from outlanes to the flippers to make it playable until the servo mechs get made.

So it's time to make it so I can actually flip flippers and sling slings and what not, so I also managed to start on soldering up the OPP boards.  I can do all I need with just 2 of the main boards, each with 2 solenoid wings and 2 switch wings.  All my lights will be handled by a fadecandy controller which I will get to setting up later.  the servos will be run by a Pololu micro controller.



Still need to solder up the 2 solenoid wings for each controller and then wire everything under the playfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.