For the pinball machine, not me, geez.
I had bought a little XCY mini pc that had built in ram and eMMC hard drive, but had lots of issues with it so back to the amazon's it went. Decided to go with a Gigabyte Brix 2807 that I have used in the past on a couple of MAME bartops. Got the little nuc sized computer this weekend and have it loaded up with Lubuntu 17.04. With help from Jan on MPF got installed and running.
That is the MPF Monitor running, a graphical interactive display very helpful when coding the machine. It won't actually show all that in the final-real machine.
So now that the brain is in I just need to solder and wire up the OPP boards, finish putting the playfield together, build a roto target and a couple solenoid gates, wire the boards to the playfield... and a bunch of other stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.