Jun 10, 2017

More wiring.. get used to it...

I now have 24 of the 33 switches wired up on the playfield.  Two banks of drop target switches left to wire, which I'm doing with disconnects so I can easily remove should I need to.  That will take care of the switches on the playfield, then I still need to do the cabinet switches for flippers and start button as well as the wiring for the knocker and chimes. Before I do those however I need to strip out the inside of the donor Close Encounters cab and clean it up much dust and crud collects in almost 40 years.

Then there is all the lighting that I haven't even started on, and building a new backbox, and and and.. yes it is a long process.

Pic with today's work, kinda doesn't look much different from last one for the several hours work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.