Jun 11, 2017

Yes, more wiring!

But on the bright side all the switches and coils on the playfield are now wired!  I've started on the interconnects to the brains and am happy with the progress.  Lights will be later, I want to get this thing flipping.



I'm wiring this up old school style where all the brains live in the backbox.  A lot of the people doing homebrew put the boards in locations around the playfield where they are closer to mechanicals they are controlling, and have less wiring running around.  I considered doing it that way, but actually kind of like the cleanliness of this way, and it seems like it might be easier trouble shooting this way as well. I don't know which way is "right" or if there is a right but hey as long as it works in the end that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.