First thing up 240 lights. These are fadecandy controlled serial leds, so really a big chain. you can get them in strips, individually, and in various size grids. I'm using four 8x8 grids for my lights. here they are in attract mode.
Feb 7, 2018
Cribbage Scoring Lights
So for those that play cribbage you are used to a 120 hole per player board that you use pegs in to keep track of your score. Some boards are only 60 and you go around twice, some are for 3 player, some only 2 and a few are for 4 players. Anyway, in the vp table of this I made I put 240 light objects in the table that light up as the scores progress and reset/clear when one of the players gets to 120 and wins the cribbage game. I plan on doing the same thing for the real Nobs, and think I have all the mechanics of it figured out, and have it scripted and have started on the hardware end of things.
First thing up 240 lights. These are fadecandy controlled serial leds, so really a big chain. you can get them in strips, individually, and in various size grids. I'm using four 8x8 grids for my lights. here they are in attract mode.
Here is another short video with just one of the boards, but I run through a little scoring to show what that does.
Next up is doing the mock up of how I'm going to position those lights on the playfield.
First thing up 240 lights. These are fadecandy controlled serial leds, so really a big chain. you can get them in strips, individually, and in various size grids. I'm using four 8x8 grids for my lights. here they are in attract mode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.