Feb 1, 2018

Getting Closer!

Been a while since I've made an update, got busy with other things, but back on this now. 

Have all the servos mounted and working in the game, two for the outlane gates, and 1 for the roto-target.  I believe I have all the features in the game working the way I want them to, just some tweaking to do.  I have figured out a method for doing the cribbage board scoring lights and have the hardware to make them happen and have it all scripted, next step is to prototype that setup.

Here is a little video of the current state.  This is pretty rough whitewood, inserts are not nicely leveled so play is pretty rough, and have not dialed in all the coils yet so flippers seem a little weak and pops and sling seem a little strong, but everything is working.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.