Apr 22, 2017

Let's cut some wood.

I completely stripped both sides of the Close Encounters playfield, well mostly the bottom because there was next to nothing left on the top by the prior owner.  That then game me a nice template to router out the main pieces on a blank piece of wood for Nobs.



I then took the layout image out of VPX down to Staples and had them print it to scale so I could then lay out the rest of the parts on the blank.  It cost me all of $4.60 to have that printed to scale from a pdf, pretty damn cheap if you ask me.

I cut it to the layout lines, taped it to the blank and drilled little pilot holes where all the posts, bumpers, drop targets, wire rails etc are to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.